All of the elementary schools in Fairfield County share a robust curriculum that integrates 21st century skills such as collaborative problems solving, critical thinking,communication, and creativity. Plans for the middle school at Cathedral Academy will include STEM (Science, Technology, Engineer & Math) Programs as well as opportunities in engineering, entrepreneurship and biomedical. Advanced language and math coures are also planned. To learn more about the academic programs and to view the curriculum maps for all of our schools, visit www.catholicschoolsfairfieldcounty.com.
Selecting a school for your child is not easy. By choosing Cathedral Academy, your children will experience the safest and most formative teaching environments in the area as well as:
- A superior academic program that educates the whole child – mind body and spirit
- Cutting-edge technology as a tool for learning: wireless buildings, mobile laptop carts, interactive white boards
- A community environment, which results in more personal attention to each student
- A balanced program, offering music, arts, languages, sports and after-school programs
- A safe learning environment where your child is known and cared for in an atmosphere of discipline and respect.
- Tuition is reasonable, well worth the cost and is an investment in your children’s future
- Pre-K programs are less costly than day care!